- Alina wire-free bra, designed in delicate light lace with a subtle two tone effect at the upper cups, the neckline and the side wings
- A convertible, adjustable bra design. Delicate ribbons in the center front allow 2 different wearing options: Pulled out, it’s a camisole bra capable of hiding scars or surgery sites; when you tighten the ribbons, you adjust the neckline to a more standard height
- Cut and sewn cups fit you beautifully, and support your breast form or breast shaper with invisible pockets inside; cups are double lined in larger sizes for more support
- Soft microfiber fabric at lower cups, center front, and inside pockets, with light mesh fabric at the back, so it feels very smooth against your skin
- Soft side bones provide comfortable wear and a smooth look all the way around
- Decorative front straps, and comfortable, adjustable back straps; width increases in larger sizes accordingly
- Our bras are also able to support breast prostheses if you need them; the design and fit is snug and secure. You may consider sizing up for comfort if you feel the fit may run too tight.
Amoena’s designers introduce a new kind of convertible bra: the Alina wire free bra, with an adjustable center front, features 2 different wearing options. With the center pulled out, it’s a modest camisole bra capable of hiding scars or surgery sites; when you tighten the ribbons, the Alina bra has a deeper neckline – you can decide how you want to wear it. Of course, the Alina bra also includes Amoena’s signature soft pocketed interior cups which can hold a breast form or breast shaper.
34 – 42 A, B, C, D
62% Nylon, 24% Polyester, 14% Spandex
Wash with similar colors; wash before first wearing. Hand wash cold. Do not bleach, do not tumble dry, do not iron, do not dry clean